Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Headset And Bells Palsy What Should I Buy For My Bike?

What should i buy for my bike? - headset and bells palsy

'02 Is a snake diamond pearlesent painted red topload mother is in the bars of nitrogen, takes over the East, the handle is off, Tektro U-brakes, Snafu front tire rear tire kevlar hood, chrome forks, butterfly, standard headphones, the seat tube, chopped , minced seatbar, padded seat, chrome tubular 3-piece crank shaft, pedal-American sprocket 36t, 16t freewheel (I know, poor equipment) 38s triple wall front wheel, aluminum-48s, a wall of the rear wheel, and .. Thats about it. I am now on the weight. The bike weighs about 36 pounds and I am also asked how do you think is worthwhile. Thanks

5 comments:

BMXpert (J.M.) said...

$ 75

Darth Amyus said...

Buy a bell. A bell shame that so many people can be seen to say: "Oh, there you go again." I have a bell. People do this for me.

imtiredo... said...

If you buy a bouquet of roses. I am truly grateful.

nonamegi... said...

Laundry

arianov said...

Light.

Post a Comment