Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can You Get Calamine Lotion On Sims 2 How Do You Get Rid Of Poison Ivy?

How do you get rid of poison ivy? - can you get calamine lotion on sims 2

I help my elderly parents from their land clear and I am very allergic to poison ivy. Now I have my arms and hands. I went to the doctor and he gave me an injection of steroids, he listens to. We can not afford to make another trip to the office of the doctor. I have also tried everything I can think to stop its spread. I even bought the device in a tube that is about $ 40. and has not worked. I have the oatmeal, the calamine lotion and spray. I took bath in vinegar. Is there any home remedies that anyone knows everything? I do not know any, but it itches like crazy. I must get rid of me, what I care for my parents. Please help me here if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment